Speak Another Language?

Monday, March 25, 2013

Three Easy Steps To Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs

My kids absolutely love hard boiled eggs as a quick snack so I try to keep them in the fridge to quickly grab.  Lately my old boiling method has been giving me problems when I go to peel them.  I would end up peeling off half of the white part with the shell and my kids were not impressed with how funky they looked!  

I have been hearing about the baking method from some friends and decided to try it.  Wow!  They peeled so easily and my daughter loved the taste.  This will defiantly be the way I do it from now on!  And just in time for Easter :)

Three Easy Steps To Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs!

 Step One: Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  

Step Two:  Place the eggs in a muffin pan, this keeps them from rolling around.  

Step Three:  Put them in the oven for 25-30 mins.  


That's it!! When I took them out, I put them in cold water for a bit and they peeled beautifully!

Below are two links to naturally dyed Easter Eggs.  Enjoy!!



 
Natural Dyed Easter Eggs Instructions and Ingredients!!


Or Check Out How To Make These AWESOME Looking Easter Eggs!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More