Some of our favorites include:
- Fruit and Nut Bars (pictured)
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Chocolate Pistachio Pudding
Summer is just around the corner and I am so excited for my strawberries, blueberries and black berries to grow. What better to have with fresh fruit than a delicious fruit dip. But the tricky part, finding a dairy free dip!
Mission accomplished! Here you go...
Dairy Free Fruit Dip
1 can coconut milk (full fat)
1 tsp sugar substitute (I used agave nectar, Terbando sugar would work also)
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chill the coconut milk (I left mine in refrigerator over night).
- Open the coconut milk and remove only the harder layer at the top. Do not include any of the liquid that has settled at the bottom. (This would be delicious used in a shake or any other recipe that needs an added coconut flavor).
- Add the sugar substitute and vanilla to the coconut milk (I also added 1/2 tsp cinnamon, play with the ingredients, you may need more or less depending on your preference).
- Whip with a fork until blended.
- If you want a thicker, more whipped cream consistency, use an electric mixer. Start on low and move to a higher speed until the desired consistency is reached.